Sonoma Mixed Media Collection
The mixed media collection includes scents that are created with beautiful natural ingredients complemented with carefully selected synthetics to achieve effects not possible with naturals alone. Most are parfum concentration with 20-24% fragrance. Just like the natural collection, these scents are made with a base of organic grain alcohol.
Click the links below to learn more about each scent. What's it composed with? What inspired it? What does it smell like?
- Ambre Noir: Dark, labdanum-rich amber with rose and incense
- Bee’s Bliss: Mimosa, jasmine, orange blossom, lilac, peach, beeswax, amber
- Champagne de Bois: Sparkling topnotes with rich, ambery sandalwood
- Equestrian: Hay, leather, and woods with topnotes of apple and grass
- Fig Tree: Green fig, cedar, and creamy musk
- Fireside Intense: Evening by a campfire
- Forest Walk: Summer walk in the woods with shy flowers along the path
- Incense Pure: Outdoorsy, ambery frankincense
- Jour Ensoleillé: Late summer white florals with a mossy, musky base
- Nostalgie: Modern take on vintage floral chypre
- Rose Volupté: Voluptuous ambery, plumy rose
- Tabac Aurea: Tobacco leaves drying in a barn; a golden amber tobacco scent
- Velvet Rose: Rich soliflore for the rose purist
- Voile de Violette: Green violet with cedar, musk, and light fruity notes
- Winter Woods: Smoky, rich, woodsy amber
- Wood Violet: Plumy violet on a musky cedar base
- Yin & Ylang: Voluptuous ylang, jasmine, and tuberose brighten a creamy, woodsy base
Purchase Mixed Media Scents
**** June 2019 Announcement ****
Sonoma Scent Studio has new ownership. Stay tuned for updates about re-opening!