Rose Volupté is a luxurious plumy rose with a rich base of woods, amber, spices, and labdanum. A warm and long lasting ambery rose.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the Mixed Media Collection page.
Release Notes: Released December 2012.
Perfumer's Comments: Rose Volupté came about as a reformulation of Vintage Rose. The labdanum used in Vintage Rose was no longer available, and while replacing it with the new labdanum I also made some other changes. I kept the plumy rose accord and ambery base, but I removed the patchouli and coumarin, decreased a synthetic woodsy amber ingredient, added oakmoss and touches of aldehyde and heliotrope, and added four new floral ingredients.
Explore our Naturals Collection
- Jessica's list of 25 roses to sniff on Now Smell This
- Neil's review on The Black Narcissus
- Elisa's top 12 roses on The French Exit
- Elisa's Best of 2013 on Bois de Jasmin
- Jennifer's Review on Scent of Abricots
- Victoria's Favorite Roses 2016 list on EauMG
- Julie's review on The Redolent Mermaid
- Ida's review on Cafleurebon