A beautiful combination of violet, plum, violet leaf, cedar, and musk. This scent opens with lush plumy violet notes and softens into violet on a musky woodsy base. Very soft spices enhance the warm woodsy drydown.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the Mixed Media Collection page.
Release Notes: Released May 2008.
Perfumer's Comments: I love combinations of violet with cedar and wanted to do something along these lines with a more prominent and lasting violet note and with less sweet spice than the woodsy violet scents I'd tried. I liked the plum note as a way to brighten the scent and as a compliment to the violet.
Explore our Naturals Collection
- Undina's review on Undina's Looking Glass
- Simone's review on +Q Perfume blog
- Naomi's review on Sweet Violet Bride
- Nancy's review on Make Perfume, Not War
- Lyubov's review on L'ETER
- Jennifer's review on Scent of Abricots
- Julie's review on The Redolent Mermaid