A cozy perfume featuring ambered woods with a touch of smoke, perfect for fall and winter. The long-lasting drydown of amber, woods, musk, and oakmoss is slightly sweet and gently smoky. One of our top three best-selling scents.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the Mixed Media Collection page.
Release Notes: Released September 2008, updated with new low-atranol natural oakmoss in May 2009.
Perfumer's Comments: I love combinations of woods, amber, and smoke notes. For this scent, I wanted to create something that was gentler than Fireside Intense but captured the coziness of sweet, smoky, winter woods.
In The Woods by Renoir is pictured.
Explore our Naturals Collection
- Nick’s review on YouTube
- Claire's Top 10 Indie List on Take One Off
- Claire's review on Take One Off
- Neil's review on The Black Narcissus
- Lucas' review on Chemist In The Bottle
- Gaia's review on The Non-Blonde
- Victoria's review on Bois de Jasmin
- Undina's review on Undina's Looking Glass
- Josie's review on Beauty, Bacon, Bunnies
- Felicia's review on the 2010 holiday gift list on Fragrance Belles-Lettres
- Nathan's 2010 holiday gift list on the Nathan Branch blog
- Ines' review on All I Am a Redhead
- Ines' 2010 holiday gift guide on All I Am a Redhead
- Dave's review on Il Mondo di Odore
- Elisa's review on the column On The Scent
- Abby's review on I Smell Therefore I Am
- March's review on Perfume Posse
- review on MUA