A cozy perfume featuring ambered woods with a touch of smoke, perfect for fall and winter. The long-lasting drydown of amber, woods, musk, and oakmoss is slightly sweet and gently smoky. One of our top three best-selling scents and a winner in the 2016 TasteTV Artisan Fragrance Awards. Customers say when they wear this scent people often stop them to ask what they are wearing and where they can buy it.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the Mixed Media Collection page.
Release Notes: Released September 2008, updated with new low-atranol natural oakmoss in May 2009.
Perfumer's Comments: I love combinations of woods, amber, and smoke notes. For this scent, I wanted to create something gentler than Fireside Intense that captured the cozy aroma of sweet, smoky, woods on the winter air.
Theme image shows The Woods by Renoir.
Winter Woods received top honors in all five categories of the 2016 TasteTV awards, as well as the Silver Overall Judge’s Award. Judge and journalist Joann Natalia Aquino commented that “Sonoma Scent Studio’s fragrances are exquisite.”
Explore our Naturals Collection
- TasteTV 2016 Artisan Fragrance Awards
- Max's review on Maximilian Must Know
- Nick’s review on YouTube
- Claire's Top 10 Indie List on Take One Off
- Claire's review on Take One Off
- Neil's review on The Black Narcissus
- Lucas' review on Chemist In The Bottle
- Gaia's review on The Non-Blonde
- Victoria's review on Bois de Jasmin
- Undina's review on Undina's Looking Glass
- Josie's review on Beauty, Bacon, Bunnies
- Felicia's review on the 2010 holiday gift list on Fragrance Belles-Lettres
- Nathan's 2010 holiday gift list on the Nathan Branch blog
- Ines' review on All I Am a Redhead
- Ines' 2010 holiday gift guide on All I Am a Redhead
- Dave's review on Il Mondo di Odore
- Elisa's review on the column On The Scent
- Abby's review on I Smell Therefore I Am
- March's review on Perfume Posse
- review on MUA