A comforting, dreamy but sophisticated and complex blend of woods, florals, incense, and gourmand notes. To Dream features soft violet and rose with a base of heliotrope, tonka, amber, vanilla, frankincense, oakwood absolute, orris, cedar, sandalwood, and hints of cocoa, suede and moss.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the By Request Collection page.
Release Notes: Released April 2011.
Perfumer's Comments: I wanted to create a new scent inspired by the floral heart of Lieu de Reves but with a more complex woodsy base. Frankincense and a new oakwood absolute added nice accents, as did cocoa and suede. After additions, subtractions, and re-balancing, the new variation is quite different but still shows lineage to Lieu de Reves.
The Dreamer by James Tissot is shown.
Explore our Mixed Media Collection
Explore our Naturals Collection
- Victoria's review on EauMG
- Victoria's Top 2012 Spring List on EauMG
- Jessica's Best of 2011 on Now Smell This
- Birgit's Best of 2011 on Olfactoria's Travels
- Victoria's Best of 2011 on EauMG
- Abby's review on I Smell Therefore I Am
- Elena's review on Perfume Shrine
- Jessica's review on Now Smell This
- Carol's review on Muse In Wooden Shoes
- Birgit's review on Olfactoria's Travels