This all-natural perfume is a gourmand for lovers of natural sandalwood. A luscious cocoa absolute melds with New Caledonia sandalwood absolute, spices, and a lactonic natural peach note. Vanilla and a subtle hint of coffee make the chocolate richer, while woodsy cedar and musky ambrette seed reinforce and complement the sandalwood. For women and men.
Photo shows the 34 ml bottle. To purchase, please visit the Naturals Collection page.
Fragrance Notes: Cocoa absolute, coffee absolute, ginger CO2, cinnamon bark EO, clove bud absolute, rose absolute, natural peach lactone, Virginia cedar, New Caledonia sandalwood absolute, ambrette seed CO2, oakwood CO2, vanilla.
Release Notes: Released January 2013. Modified May 2015 to add a subtle amount of oakwood CO2.
Perfumer's Comments: Cocoa absolute is a decadent, thick brown liquid that is a bit like a melted dark chocolate bar. Coffee absolute smells like the darkest black coffee. I wanted to make use of these ingredients with New Caledonia sandalwood and a natural peach lactone to create a creamy natural woodsy gourmand. The cocoa and peach lactone enhance the creamy, buttery aspects of the sandalwood.
Ingredient collage shows (left to right, top to bottom): chocolate, sandalwood leaves, peach, cloves.
Explore our Mixed Media Collection
- Mark's review on Cafleurebon
- Neil's review on The Black Narcissus
- Gaia's review on The Non-Blonde
- Brie's review on coolcookstyle
- Trish's review on Scent Hive
- Natalie's review on Another Perfume Blog
- Lucas' review on Chemist in the Bottle
- Amer's review on Fragrant Man
- Ayala's review on Smellyblog
- Mark's Best of 2013 on Cafleurebon
- Gaia's Best of 2013 on The Non-Blonde
- Mark's Favorite Sandalwoods on Colognoisseur